Vince Gilligan (Crater and mastermind of breaking bad, obviously) came up with the idea when his friend was reading a article about a guy Who is trying to sell crystal meth from an RV. So another words, gather up every news article from 1972 to present and send it to him now. That should give us a lifetime of TV shows.
A while back, I called ben ferguson an idiot on Twitter for basically saying The blind should have Guns. and for the fact he’s Ben Ferguson. (He said George was a hero and Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal, And the evil black protesters were going to cause anarchy.) So Today, another gun loving conservative responded to me with, “Your wit and intelligent repartee are much appreciated.”I called him an idiot like a week ago, so does this dude spend all day reading ben ferguson’s old tweets & replies? (a crush maybe?) but I digress on that. i looked through his tweets, and he wrote, “Yes, Liberalism IS a Mental illness.”….
can this article fucking go viral or something
fucking sick of ppl hating bieber for things he didn’t do
maybe he didn’t do this.
maybe he didn’t spit on his fans.
I don’t hate on people for what they didn’t do.
I hate him because
- he said rape happens for a reason
- he wrote in the guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a belieber’ (which makes him a stuck up snob)
- When asked to try being a vegan, he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
- he makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live even though he could afford having all the tickets be 50 bucks instead of 100 for mezzanine seats.
- he went to a children’s hospital in England and was talking to a nurse who was working there when Justin Bieber visited the hospital. He made them clear an area for him so he didn’t have to wait around near the sick children, he then spent about 5 minutes with them whilst the cameras were on and left without so much as a thank you.
- he attacked a photographer at said hospital.
- he peed in a restaurant kitchen
- someone’s coworker did security for him once. He faked a really bad asthma attack and made them call the paramedics and then laughed his ass off when they came through the door. His people talked the paramedics into not saying anything bc you can go to jail for that apparently.
- he also called for a car to take him to the mall and didn’t like the color so he sent it back. And then he went to the mall and stayed 5 minutes before saying it was the shittiest mall he’d ever been in.
- he’s banned from walt disney world for punching out Goofy.
- Not only does he me make his fans pay tons of money for a concert, but on a school night, he didn’t even show up until half way through the scheduled time.
- he’s quoted as screaming ‘Fuck Bill Clinton!’ to cameras and attacked a paparazzo, who is suing. his mother is quoted as saying she’s ‘hoping he’ll soon mature’.
- he spat in an old man’s face
- When he went to Vermont, he was kicked out of every single business he went in. IHOP, Walmart, Hannafords, everywhere. He went to the movie theater and threw a temper tantrum when told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich into the theater, as it was against the rules. He then made a HUGE mess of the theater and had to be carried out by his bodyguard kicking and screaming about how they were all worthless monkeys.
- he randomly showed up to Disney unannounced and demanded that the entire Yachtsman Steakhouse be cleared- reservations cancelled and all- so that he could eat there. The staff had to call every single one of the guests to tell them that their reservations they had been planning for months were cancelled and wasn’t allowed to give them an explanation. Disney also decided that it wasn’t fair to their guests and gave them free dinner at another restaurant, which obviously lost them a lot of money and business for that night. So after personally shutting down the restaurant, Beiber comes down in nothing but a bath robe. Like I’m so sorry Biebs was it just too hard to put on pants and act like a respectable human being?
I don’t hate him because he has a ‘girly’ voice or because he’s gay. he can be gay if he wants (even though he’s not).
I hate him because he’s not a good person and he’s basically the leader of a teenage girl army (with a couple of older women, teenage boys and older men, but mainly consisted of teenage girls). He can make them do whatever he wants.
He made some of his more ‘devoted’ fans cut their hair off because some internet trolls ‘leaked’ that he had cancer, and asked his fans to shave their heads to show their support. A lot of them did.
More internet trolls leaked that he had been smoking weed which made a lot of his fans CUT THEMSELVES (which is a serious problem) to stop him from smoking weed under the hashtag ‘#cutforbieber’ or ‘#cuttingforbieber’
those weren’t his decision, but he didn’t make an attempt to stop them, he didn’t deny the rumors, he just let them carry on cutting and turning it into a joke, thinking it was funny that people did these things because of him.
I don’t like his music at all, but that’s because I don’t like pop. I’m sure if I liked pop, I would like his music. But I wouldn’t buy it because it would be giving him a little more money that he doesn’t need.
You can like his music, but jesus fucking christ please don’t support him as a person.
This is what racism looks like.
Racism is the utter lack of compassion it takes to see a mother grieving for a boy and afraid for her own sons, and think, “Wow, that would be really easy to tweak in Photoshop to make her look stupid. Wouldn’t that be funny?”
Racism is dehumanizing. Racism robs this woman of her individuality, her humanity, and her gender. “And ain’t I a woman?” This mother ain’t a woman to “The Patriot Nation.” She’s an object to be ridiculed for mistakes she never made; mistakes, in fact, that someone intentionally added to a photo of her for the purpose of mocking her grief and fear.
Racism is someone in front of his computer whose face twists into the same mask of disgust we see in grainy old black and white films of the KKK burning schoolhouses and churches, and instead of a racial slur spilling from his curled-back lips, he sneers, “Sheeple,” or “Socialists,” or “Obamanation,” and he clicks “like” and “share” on this photo because there’s no little switch in his brain to say: “Is this right to do to a human being?” No. The filter turns off when his hate is triggered by this image. And the really scary thing is, that missing filter means he’s also missing the ability to honestly ask himself, “Am I responding this way because of this woman’s race?”
This is also what courage looks like, over there on the left.
Courage is a woman who knows damn good and well that there are people in the world who will use and abuse anything she does in the public eye to slander her, her community, and the sons on whose behalf she’s protesting.
Courage is a woman with her head held high holding a protest sign of her own making in front of a news camera. She is old enough to have three sons. Surely, she has experienced racism before. Surely, she was raised to “never ever forget [she] was born on parole,” and surely she knows that speaking for her sons means taking risks with her own image, her own safety, and her own reputation.
The cost of courage in nonviolent protest has changed. Those who march peacefully may no longer risk firehoses and police dogs’ bites (though they do risk being attacked with chemical weapons), but they now risk digital slander as impossible to remove from the Internet as unflattering photos of Beyonce.
One acute injury, one arrest, or a lifetime of being “the stupid woman with the misspelled sign” online when you KNOW damn well you can spell “sons” (and so can all of your sons, for that matter)? Dog bite, or teenage niece who gets on Facebook for the first time calling to ask why auntie doesn’t know how to spell?
I think I’d take the dog bite, personally.
Showing my work: The racist photoshopped image was found on Facebook. Use of FotoForensics validated my assumption (based on jpeg artifacts) it had been resaved repeatedly. A Google reverse image search using the photoshopped image revealed the original. I used SnagIt to create the side by side comparison here. To his credit, the friend who first shared the fake version retracted it and declared it “despicable” after being shown the original photo.
I obviously do not own the original, but I grant any and all permission to use the above comparison image for purposes related to rescuing this anonymous woman’s reputation from racist attempts to depict her in unflattering and false ways via sharing of a “meme” anywhere, in perpetuity. As an additional sidenote, if anyone knows the woman depicted, please give her a hug from me.
Friendly reminder that while the world is bigger than you, you are allowed to feel things and have emotional reactions to not just horribly-decided court cases, but also celebrity deaths, and also not having any ice cream left in the freezer. Just because something else is bigger doesn’t mean it has to affect the severity of a “little thing” to you.
Congressman Bobby Rush dons a hoodie in support of Treyvon Martin, violating House dress code.
I had to reblog this, this is what I call a boss.
- zimmermans not guilty
- the abortion bill was passed
- cory monteiths dead
- kyle massey has cancer